Hot Pumpkin Spice Drink
Nov 21, 2017 | by Darci Horton
Pumpkin Spice is all the rage these days; crackers, drinks, desserts. We love pumpkin spice too. #PSL Only problem, we don’t do coffee. Caffeine can cause all sorts of side effects such as; insomnia, irritability, stomach upset, migraine headache to name a few. But we still want our pumpkin spice, so we decided to share with you our go to for hot pumpkin goodness. Simple and tasty!
- 1 C Coconut Milk (or other non-dairy milk of your choice)
- 1/4 C Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tbsp Agave
- 1/4 tsp Pumpkin Spice (or more if you love the spices)
- Optional: 1 tsp Coconut Oil, use if blending to make it extra frothy, gives it that coffee house feel
- Optional: 1 tsp Vanilla Extract, gives you a bit more of the pumpkin and whipped cream flavor
- Combine all ingredients into a small sauce pan and heat on medium heat until it reaches your desired temperature.
- Optional: Throw ingredients into the blender to make it extra frothy.